Careers < Customer Service Lead
Sequel is re-engineering life&aspos;s essential products - starting with your tampon. Founded by two Stanford engineers and athletes, Sequel relies on fluid mechanics to finally give women the leak-free menstrual experience they need to perform at their best in the boardroom, the stadium, and beyond.
We believe that women are never truly prepared for their most critical moments when their products are not up to the standards that they should be. Leaky tampons, bulky liners and women&aspos;s health products weren&aspos;t built for the modern, active women who are breaking barriers and shattering glass ceilings today.
We are looking for a Customer Service Lead, with a background in customer success and copywriting.
The ideal candidate has experience executing on customer success and have prior, but not formal, medical knowledge. An individual who would excel in this role would be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, results-oriented environment.
The Customer Service Lead will own Sequel’s customer success strategy and build this organization within the company from the ground up. They must be a quick learner, highly-empathetic and a good listener to excel in this role.
- Create a process for handling requests
- Write the copy for Sequel’s customer support Zendesk
- Build a staffing plan for customer service department
- Flag and identify key problems
- Learn the documentation process for Sequel's quality management system from the Quality team
- Build out the system for how to train new customer service representatives on the quality reporting required for FDA compliance
- Manage and keep customers happy
- Identify needed components for a compelling customer experience
- Recognize and address recurring customer concerns
- Interest with the women’s health space
- Great communication skills
- Critical thinker
- Experience working with customers
- Proficient English language skills
Nice to have (not a must!)
- Familiarity with Zendesk
- Customer success background
- Experience managing others
Please submit your application here. Include a profile, availability, hourly rate and references.