Careers < Email Freelancer
Sequel is re-engineering life's essential products - starting with your tampon. Founded by two Stanford engineers and athletes, Sequel relies on fluid mechanics to finally give women the leak-free menstrual experience they need to perform at their best in the boardroom, the stadium, and beyond.
We believe that women are never truly prepared for their most critical moments when their products are not up to the standards that they should be. Leaky tampons, bulky liners, and women’s health products weren't built for the modern, active women who are breaking barriers and shattering glass ceilings today.
We are looking to hire a self-motivated and disciplined Email freelancer. Freelancers are required to complete assignments that meet prescribed specifications. In this position, you will also be required to keep a record of hours worked, and to submit your tax returns on time.
To ensure success as a freelancer at Sequel you should possess excellent organizational, time management, communication skills and will be able to complete assignments with minimal supervision.
We are seeking an individual who will be able to help us execute email campaign creation and marketing automation including creative development, execution, and campaign optimization. You'll work with the leadership team to identify audience segmentation and potentially collaborate on tactics such as list building strategies, and partake in any multivariate testing.
Create email campaign drips that utilize effective marketing automation
- Provide production schedule
- Collaborate and explain rationale for email campaigns
- Have a POV regarding segmentations and the ability to execute against that
Write effective creative emails and produce best-in-class creative assets while employing industry best practices
- Create A/B tests across subject lines, message content, CTAs, images, timing, and frequency to boost performance on key business metrics
- Create emails that effectively manage end-to-end the customer funnel and identify areas for improvement
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the program by maximizing engagement metrics (open rate, click thru rate, conversion)
Email/CRM Lifecycle experience
- Experience in setting up or understanding how to provide needed materials for effective A/B testing
- Understand the entire customer channel lifecycle
- Understand the difference between activation campaigns and engagement campaigns, and CRM’s role in that to achieve cross-functional KPIs
- Experience with CRM list build, strategies, and execution (nice to have)
- Strong experience with Klaviyo and Mailchimp
Amazing Copy and Creative Development
- Effectively partner with internal stakeholders and any external vendors to produce effective email campaigns
- Experience at interpreting a creative brief and produce needed output in a clear timeline
- Portfolio of different email campaigns and your role
- Experience collaboration with teams outside of marketing to create compelling content, which will also include regulatory, product engineering, and business
- Experience working in the health, medical, consumer health, and consumer medical space (Nice to have)
Please submit your application here. Include a profile, availability, hourly rate and references.