< Brand Operations
Sequel is re-engineering life's essential products - starting with your tampon. Founded by two Stanford engineers and athletes, Sequel relies on fluid mechanics to finally give women the leak-free menstrual experience they need to perform at their best in the boardroom, the stadium, and beyond.
We believe that women are never truly prepared for their most critical moments when their products are not up to the standards that they should be. Leaky tampons, bulky liners, and women’s health products weren't built for the modern, active women who are breaking barriers and shattering glass ceilings today.
We are looking for our first Brand Manager with a background in health and wellness or consumer products.
The ideal candidate has experience executing robust marketing campaigns. An individual who would excel in this role would be a self-starter who thrives in a creative, fast-paced, high-growth, results-oriented environment.
Our first brand manager will be critical in helping us drive our Go To Market and solidify our market position.
- Communicate with vendors, and internal team members to ensure that all questions or uncertainties are addressed
- Track progress of all projects and initiatives to ensure
- Maintain records of all key marketing information such as target consumer profiles, voice, tone, and brand guidelines
- Escalate any critical marketing concerns to the appropriate parties to ensure tasks or projects are not stalled
- Check in daily with leadership and be aligned with key dates and timelines
- Be aware of budgets and ensure that projects are not out of range Work with leadership in scoping projects and tasks
- Act as a POC to all external vendors
- Keep track of all inbound and outbound vendors
- Identify new potential partners
- Keep leads warm
- Coordinate with internal team members and inbound requests Work with the leadership team on vendor bid processes
Manage projects, timelines, and resources across multiple channels.
- Check-in daily with all vendors and internal stakeholders to
- Ensure that marketing projects, tasks, and initiatives are completed on time
- Coordinate with appropriate vendors, parties, and departments to prevent any bottlenecks
- Manage the marketing calendar
Be the leader in ensuring that marketing projects, tasks, and initiatives are on track to meet goals
- Meet weekly and communicate with the internal team to stay aware and abreast of marketing and business goals
- Be the source of truth to all external vendors when they have questions and onboarding them onto new projects
- Clearly communicate expectations, scopes, and goals with vendors
- Previous experience working on marketing campaigns
- Comfortable with marketing terms and metrics
- Organized and able to track a multitude of deadlines and kickoff dates
- Previous experience in consumer marketing
- Understand popular social media platforms and how to manage accounts and profiles
- Understand cultural trends and have a POV on how to act on it
- Previous experience in health or wellness (nice to have)
- Previous partnership experience (nice to have)
- Strong writing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to maintain communications with multiple vendors and coordinate needed meetings
- Represent the brand responsibly when communicating with partners or vendors
Please submit your application here. Include a profile, availability, hourly rate and references.