< Business Operations
Sequel is hiring! Sequel is building a new and reinvented tampon - designed for improved performance and comfort. We’re growing quickly and hiring in Business Operations to help amplify our growth, strengthen our execution and keep us 6 to 12 months ahead of the curve.
The primary responsibility of this role is to manage and oversee business operational activities, including managing end-to-end operations, and strategic planning, with a focus on efficiency, scalability, and profitability. This person will also provide strategic support to our founding team in areas such as people operations, logistics, marketing, sales, and business operations.
The ideal candidate will have experience in operations, be comfortable with fast-paced decision-making, have displayed leadership, and can provide open communication. This individual will be critical in helping the founding team navigate and grow the business, offering valuable insights and advice on strategic decision-making, implementation, and execution.
We're looking for a strong operator who will report directly to the founding team and grow the role with the company. Some key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage internal and external business operations on behalf of the company
- Drive end-to-end operations, from sourcing and manufacturing to delivery
- Collaborate with the founding team to create effective business, marketing, and sales strategies that drive business growth.
- Lead the day-to-day internal operations of the organization, monitor business performance, and provide strategic recommendations.
- Provide input into finance strategy, including banking, future fundraising initiatives, and quarterly reports.
- Identify, evaluate, and secure strategic alliances to drive sustainable business growth.
- Solve problems as they arise across the supply chain, logistics, operations, marketing, and customer service.
- Create processes and structures to accelerate success and growth
- Monitor and track business performance, suggesting adjustments as needed
- Coordinate across departments for seamless execution of improvements, deployments, campaigns, and compliance, including with external partners such as 3PL providers
- Lead internal and external stakeholders across end-to-end operations: sourcing, manufacturing, and delivery.
- Strong strategic planning skills and experience developing and implementing operational strategies, policies, and goals aligned with the company's vision, mission, and objectives
- Experience creating processes and providing the structure to accelerate an organization's success and growth trajectory.
- Excellent business operations management skills with experience managing day-to-day internal operations, monitoring performance, and tracking progress, suggesting adjustments as necessary.
- Strong coordination skills with experience working across teams and departments to ensure seamless execution of product improvements, feature deployments, marketing campaigns, customer service, and regulatory compliance
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to foster a collaborative environment, act as a sounding board for the team, and provide constructive and actionable feedback
Nice to Haves:
- Direct experience with end-to-end operations, coordinating with internal teams and third-party logistics (3PL) providers, and managing distribution and storage operations
- Past experience in relationship-building to attract, retain, coordinate, and develop world-class talent
- Excellent communication skills to develop and maintain a values-based company culture and to be the lead for internal and external stakeholders regarding end-to-end operations.
Please submit your application here. Include a profile, availability, hourly rate and references.